If you have ever looked at houses with me you know that I am always looking at a property’s potential, I always ask myself: “How much could this house be worth?”
Even if you aren’t interested in flipping houses or property development it’s always good to understand what the potential value of a property is. In this weeks video I show you how to evaluate a property and crunch the numbers so you make money and avoid risk: Flip Real Estate for Profit – How to Start Flipping Houses
Some other important questions answered are:
- How big can the house be?
- Will I have to pay development charges?
- Are you able to add an addition?
- How many units can it have?
- Are there special development considerations like a laneway suite?
- What are duplexes and triplexes versus secondary suites?
- What is as-of-right versus land usage changes?
FREE Investor’s Guide: http://paulhaley.ca/free_investors_guide/
FREE Investor Consultation: https://calendly.com/thinkrealestate/investor
And please follow me on social!